Employers overwhelmingly believe prospective employees should have a broad range of skills applying to a variety of fields. According to the Job Outlook 2020 survey by NACE, some of the top skills employers look for are:
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Team cooperation
- Interpersonal skills
Start On A New Path
You don’t have to struggle to learn these skills on your own.
Register today for Signum Path classes to learn from qualified professionals.
Signum Path helps individuals who want to advance their careers by offering affordable, personal, demonstrable skills-based training.
Skills we focus on include:
- Building connections with others
- Understanding how people use narratives
- Conveying confidence in your own skills
- Presenting powerfully before any audience
- Communicating clearly and concisely
- Identifying obstacles to achieving goals
- Listening to achieve results
- Empathizing and building rapport
- Analyzing and checking facts
- Approaching ideas and solutions objectively
- Developing time-management techniques
- Recognizing and fixing communication issues
- Refining and reformulating ideas
With Signum Path, students have real-time instruction with professional teachers and experience live interaction with classmates in our virtual learning environment.
What Employers Say About Essential Career Skills
of recruiters say job applicants have a skills gap, and more than half of those say the situation is worsening (SHRM)
of employers say colleges and universities do not place enough emphasis on effective communication skills (Hart Research Associates)
of all employees will require significant skills training by 2022 (World Economic Forum).
Who Can Benefit
from Career Skills Development?
Employees don’t have to struggle to learn these skills on their own. Signum Path career skills classes can benefit anyone hoping to do their current job more impactfully, seeking a promotion, or looking for a new job.
- Job seekers
- Recent graduates
- Current managers
- Prospective managers
- Individual contributors
- Promotion candidates
- C-suite executives
- and many others
Signum Path Individual Pricing
Signum Path badges are competitively priced to help as many people as possible get the skills training they need.
$225 per course
$675 per badge
(based on 3-course badges)